Thursday, April 2, 2009

One of the many reasons I can't wait to go back to Germany...

My friend Mina brought chocolate back from Munich! It was exquisite and made me nostalgic for my Christmas in Germany. I'm not sure how certain foods can transport you to another place and make you feel at home at the same time, but the Edel-Doppelnuss has that power.

As for the Nutella, I'm pretty sure I could eat it on almost anything (minus obviously uncomplimentary things like chicken or veggies). So far I've tried it on the following:

1. Apples
2. Bananas
3. Graham Crackers
4. Crepes
5. Saulsalito Cookies (This is probably one of the saddest things I've ever tried, but I love Saulsalito cookies and I love Nutella, why not try combining them?)

Things I want to try with Nutella:

1. Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
2. Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwich (Preferably a panini.)
3. Nilla Wafers
4. Waffles

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment