Sunday, July 10, 2011

My new favorite bar...

My two favorite places to get drinks in Old Town are Restaurant Eve and The Majestic, so I was thrilled when I found out that Cathal and Meshelle Armstrong were opening Virtue Feed and Grain, an Irish pub/lounge.  My two favorite bartenders (Ken and Mike) moved to Virtue, so I knew the drinks would live up to their reputation.  I wasn't disappointed, my all time favorite cocktail, Eve's Temptation is back on the menu at Virtue after being out of rotation at Restaurant Eve for over a year.  Not to mention, the prices are more moderate.  I like the casual feel and atmosphere at Virtue, but it can get quite loud on Friday and Saturday nights.  Overall, it's a great addition to the waterfront and definitely my favorite place to hang out this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment