Thursday, February 12, 2009

How I got here

One would expect the first entry of a food blog to have something to do with food. But food alone could not motivate me to start a blog; the people in my life are the real inspiration. After suffering countless hours listening to me go on about all things foodie, an awesome (and very patient) co-worker suggested I start a blog. My friends and family have encouraged my food obsession too; they are always ready to try a new restaurant or are sending me cool food blogs, recipes, and articles. From Restaurant Week to embarrassing cooking catastrophes – food is part of my favorite memories with family and friends. Food has the unique ability to bring people together and help them appreciate the best life has to offer. Especially cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment