Friday, November 5, 2010

A quick blog before picking up where I left off...

I apologize, I've gotten woefully behind on this blog. I promise to pick up my posting pace in the next week.


In the meantime, here’s a quick write-up of the standouts from my trip:


The Plaza Food Hall by Todd English – The menu includes, burgers, wine and cheese, fresh seafood, and a dumpling bar. The food is phenomenal. The atmosphere is casual but elegant. Definitely worth checking out!

Sushi Samba – By far the best meal of the trip. I was skeptical of Japanese-Brazilian-Peruvian fusion, but Sushi Samba pulled it off. My favorite dish was the yellowtail jalapeno and lemongrass. Amazing.

Magnolia Bakery - Lived up to the hype, but didn't have the range of flavors I've become accustomed to at Georgetown. Their pumpkin spice cupcake was a perfect way to enjoy autumn in New York.

1 comment: