Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moving Tips

I have to apologize - I was moving for what seemed like forever and fell way behind on the blogging. If you are moving in the near future and plan on asking for friends' help, here are some tips:

If moving in the morning, always provide doughnuts. I'd recommend Heidelberg Pastry. In addition to an amazing array of German pastries, they make phenomenal doughnuts.


If moving in the afternoon, take friends to get frozen custard or fro yo (depending on the crowd). Dairy Godmother is amazing and I've never quite gotten over my Tangy Sweet fro yo obsession.


If moving in the evening, buy dinner. My friends and I ended up at Los Tios in Del Ray. We loved the food selection, jumbo margaritas and sangria and the service was very excellent. It seemed like Heaven, but at that point, anything would have.


One or any combination of these should help rebuild/maintain (depending on the severity level of your move) the post-move friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment