Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shake Shack is here!

For ages I've been reading about how amazing Shake Shack is - but  I never seemed to make it there while in New York. Luckily for me, a Shake Shack recently opened in Dupont.


It was well worth the wait.  I think Shake Shack's burger may be better than Ray's Hell Burger. I got the single and it was unbelievably delicious, but wasn't so rich and filling that I felt like I needed to change into sweat pants and take a nap just to recover from the simple act of eating a burger.  The fries were very good too, but perhaps my favorite thing were the concretes.  The concretes are made of dense custard mixed at high speed with toppings and mix-ins - the result is the creamiest custard I've ever tasted, add in the mouth-watering flavor combinations, and it's a crippling addiction.

I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment