Monday, August 23, 2010

Meatless Mondays: Spinach Littles

It's embarrassing to admit, but I have gotten addicted to Spinach Littles.

They're not just for kids.
Amused by the fun shapes and petite name, I thought these might be worth checking out.  I never expected them to actually be good.  They taste like spinach hash browns.  I happen to love spinach and any potato-based food, which explains why I can't stop eating these.  I never pass up a cupcake, but often forget all about veggies.  So my current spinach little obsession isn't all bad - at least I'm eating something green, even if it is star shaped.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I will have to try them ... thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to stumble across this! http://www.food.com/sitenews/budget-friendly-fare-going-vegetarian-1090

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome - I hope you like them as much as I do!

    Thanks for the link - it's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look yummy to me! I'm going to have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete